"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Light My Darkness


Is somebody so alone land
On phone in darkest skies
As the a lost light
Bad knows morning's form
Never do return
Darkness still as I wipe those that I hold
Still it find
Light could curse be fallen to my life
Will you ever let me go?
Well those is because between the light


The root of radio light and I wish you 
Be my guide, be my light
Come and see us landness
And hazing through my soul
To heart coldly, gives me
And bless me mylone midnight
Liked angel from heaven you take my brain away
Will you ever let me go?
Well those is because between the light


Day after day
Night after night
Lying to dark
Lying to death


Do you remember...
Those inside I breaking a home
Looking up to the sky
And walk the dream a while
Do you still feel bright.. shining light
Light still from hell between
Between you and light
Will you ever let me go?
Well those is because between the light.

No comments: