"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Feeling of the Damned


In the night
I called your name
I wish you were here 
To be my light and guidance
To make my lives shining
I shut the door and lay down
Looking to the darkest skies
Whitish yellow light of the stars
Shining on up at night in the sky
While in uncomfortable circumstance
But please don't you cry
No more tears, no more tears
This feeling of the damned
This feeling of the hellish
Perhaps it's some sort of vision
Making me scream to the pains


The sadness grows inside of me
Rising fast as speed of light
But please don't you cry
Because of the feeling of the damned
No more tears, no more tears
And I felt like I would suffocates


Hey hold on, what's going on?
Am I alive or dead which a reality?
Hey come on, just telling me your stories
What is all about the stupid feelings.
I thought its gonna be ending story
Am I an insane?
Why am I thinking about these stupidity?
But please don't you cry
Because of this feeling of the damned.

No comments: