"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Addict of Love

Take me somewhere far away 
Sing me a feeling song
Take me into the deep of soul
Come get me and take my hands
Handcuff me and lock me in your heart 
Beyond the portal...
Standing in the crimson's night
White steps in the moonlight 
Behold the skies the port of love
Take the stairway down to happiness 
The gate is open and lift the joy
We set aside our curse and hatred
We are one we will unite
At the threshold of the loveland


Say you want to live with me forever
And minus one day and I know 
It's going to get harder 
And harder as we get older
There's the destiny we don't know 
I am like a guardian angel for you
Will be there whatever you'll go
We fight through our life not alone
We could say that but trust to the destiny
There is only hope
Hoping could being together
Forever and ever
I'm an addict now
An addict for your love 
And let the history of our love live at night.

No comments: