"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Loneliness

Today
I've got a bag of bored
Standing at the door
While watching the clouds
Moving through up in the sky

The crowds stood up on the electricity wire
Sang a song on May morning with gangs
No doubt and no fears of higher
Because they has the wings and free

If I could fly
See the world through my eyes
And make the trip like a businessman
Turn around and around the world
The whole nine yards

Am I live in a fairy tale?
Where is the end is always good and never sad?
Show me the way to another world
'Cause there's no limit all around

Here I am, here I stand,
Loneliness
There is a reality life
And life is here

Now I'm here all alone
Taking care of my own
Down in no man's land
Got no friend, got no dime
Only plenty of time
Where is the saving hand?

I got that feeling to need
More and more attention
Don't leave me alone
I got that feeling to make
More than conversation
where's my home?

Take me home!

On the midnight
I have nobody, nobody and nobody
I'm still waiting
As I did before

Should I shout?
Should I scream?
Like a raining cats and dogs?
But there's still nobody

Tell me true, tell me why
In these lonely days
I'd need your answer
There's a reason why

To say goodbye,
I'm feeling free
I know I find a way home one day
All that's left to say is farewell.

DONE           : 6 MAY 2010
VENUE         : KLANG
PUBLISHED  : TONIGHT

No comments: