"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crocodile In The Dark

Sat down in a silence
No movement, no sound of footstep
Waiting for his victim
At the corner of the dark
I walked away alone
My black eyes ball
Looked at the wall of caves
Wonderful art of the curved into stone
But I doesn't know
What kind of the trapped behind

I stood in the doorway
I can feel there's something out there
I can feel it closing in
In the darkness of the caves
Eyes of hunter stared at me
It's the eyes of a crocodile
With the weight of hundred pound kilo
It stood in front of me
The crocodile of a smile
Satisfied, his party just began
Came closer to me
As fast as a typhoon
Running with the opened big mouth
Haunting my face
Like a cheap hotel signed

Argghhh... It's hurt.. (my sigh)
Painfully..
I shouted.. I screamed..
Like a raining cats and dogs
But there is nobody
In the deep of my heart
I am a deadman
It reaped me til' I had no voice
I'm not going to death 
I don't want it and it was
But it was only a dream
A dream that will be come true maybe
As soon as possible
Perhaps this is a nightmare also
Some sort of vision.

DONE           : 8 MAY 2010
VENUE          : KLANG
PUBLISHED   : TODAY

No comments: