"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, January 25, 2010

A Sweet Friend

Feel good when somebody Miss you. Feel better when somebody Loves you. But feel best when somebody never forgets you.

A friend is sweet when its new….but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But you know what? Its sweetest when its you.

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need you. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with you will never die.

One day you will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that YOU ARE MY LIFE!!!

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is you.

If kisses were water, I will give you sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree.If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give you mine.

People live, People die, People Laugh, People Cry, Some give up, Some will try, Some say hi, Some say bye, Others may forget YOU but never will I.

If I were to be anything in this world…. I’d be your tears!!!… So, I can be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks & die on your lips!!!!!

If you are a chocolate you're the sweetest, if you are a Teddy Bear you are the most huggable, If you are a Star you are the Brightest, and since you are my “FRIEND” you are the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!

A special friend is rare indeed,it beems to be special breed,yes,perfect friends are very few,so lucky I'm for having you.

They say it takes a minute to fine a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!”

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!

It takes half our life to find true friends & half of it keeping them.I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest keeping you.

In my life I learned how… To love To smile To be happy To be strong To work hard To be honest To be faithful To forgive but I couldn’t learn how.. To stop rembering you.

I have seen angels in the sky… I have seen snowfall in july… I have seen things you only imAgine
to see… But I haven’t seen anything sweeter than you.

There are many stars but the moon is you, there are many friends but the best is you,, To forget me that’s up to you,,, To forget you I will never ever do.

You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, you may be out of my reach but not out of my mind.I may mean nothing to you but you will always be special to me!!

How can you tell the rain not to fall when clouds exist? How can you tell the leaves not to fall when wind exist? How can you tell me not to fall in friendship when you exist.

Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make you stay!!!!

If I'm in hell & you in heaven, I always look up & be proud of you. but if I were In heaven & you in hell, I beg God to send me down because heaven wont be heaven without you.

Life is for you, death is for me, being happy is for you, being sad is for me, being together is for you, being lonely is for me, everything for you but you're for me.

If I could pull down the rainbow I would write your name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colourful my life is with a friend like you!!

Never say your happy when your sad… never say you're fine when you're not ok… never say you feel good when you feel bad… and never say you are alone when I'm still alive.

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care for u, Why? I remember you then my heart answered its simply because you are a sweet friend!!

No comments: