"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Momentary Lapse of Reason

So bad,why? because I have made a mistake... perhaps... I slept on 10:30am maybe, because yesterday I could not sleep again.. I slept so sound asleep, likes a dream.. But it's true...

I felt like I never sleep such appearance. But it's just only fantasy. Around 6:50pm, i felt like someone's is calling me, who is he/she? That is my second elder brother, Ammar... I returned briefly, I just said "hurmmm"... I opened my eyes and got up and "what the hell?".. Almost one day also I gone to the land of nod.. Hohohohoo... But why all this became to myself? Is it bacause I could not to sleep last night? But why? The answered is, all those is my mistake.

But I can not blame anyone, that is my fault... So, who should i need to blame.. Myself? Yes, it was.. because of that also, I left my responsibility. I left my pray, foods, sports and the others.. Everythings....

So, what should I do to recover my offence? What can I do is just make self introspection... I guilty with Allah, my parents and so on... I need to change it..

In fact, this story already long, maybe not so long... This case occurring on day December 30,2009. However, we will meet again because after this I don't have a much time to write this thing.. Learning process has returned, so I should focus to major my first thing... And bye2... I love you guys!!!

No comments: