"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

End of Percutianku

Today is the last day I am at home.. I woke up so early today.. Sitting in my room then staring at the wall to scan back of bygone memory.. musics, family, money and so on... I laid down then got up again.. I embraced my own body, resist the desire that I will leave in a hours... I smiled to show my satisfied.. The time passes so quickly without we realize.. The time flies like an arrow, so quickly. Look, how important it's time to us.. They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

Now, the time has come for me to leaving home again.. Where I want to go? Why i need to leave? Huaaaaaaaaaa...... CUTI DA ABIS LA...Hey guys, don't leave me alone... Then someone talked to me.. "No, you're not alone... You had so many of friends.. Including me.. You're never walk alone, i'm here and we'll go through together..". But who is he? I don't know, perhaps my imagination...

Around 2pm, I greeted, hugged and kiss my family... They also gave me the spirit words.. I listened closely... Then I got in the car and left with a little sense of wistful.. go by go and we(me&my brother)are arrived at Kemaman,Terengganu on 7:30pm... Here we stopped to ate..

Then, after we're done, we continued our way... Then I slept... Hahaa... I slept until my brother woke me up... I opened my eyes and he asked me:

Ammar : Which one the highway we must to followed??
Me : Hah?? Kat mana ni? Ko amik jalan Batu Caves ke??
Ammar : Ntah, aku straight je tadi..
Me : Buat U-turn, dah terlepas nie...

Jalan punya jalan, sampailah kami kat Bangi... Kami singgah sekejap kat kedai mamak.. Minum2 then balik rumah Ammar.. Belakang kedai mamak tu je rumah dia...
Heeheehee... Letih jugak la semalam... Penat dowh.. Da la pagi tadi tinggalkan aku sorang2... Maklum la, semua keje...

Dah la... aku malas nak bercerita panjang2 sebenarnya... Tak larat, korang takpe la... Just baca je.. Ok r... Tapi sebelum tu, aku ingat nak tulis pasal rahsia nama aku la pasni.. Apa yang ada pada nama aku ha?? Korang tauu ke?? Nanti aku citer kan la sal tu... aku nak tido lu... Gud nite sume.. Bye, peace out.....

No comments: