"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun-In-The-Sun


In the new first light of the day
Feeling as a new skin and fresh
Sitting in a small yellowish sandy
Between the blue and green


The sun’s come up in the horizon
Zigzag the way through the boredom
Arch of seven colour in the skies
Never come to meet me in the sand 


My families! Love you guys :)


The wind blow and touch my skin
Seeing those big dogs having fun
We oooh and aaah under the rising sun
And I have of some fun-in-the-sun 


The wave of sea moves in relax
Look around in the mid of jungles
Green is the color of a kind and peace
Nice time watching them for a while.

In the jungle, searching for the peace.

No comments: