"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, March 12, 2012

Stranger In Love For An Empty Pages


Love comes to everyone in our lives
Some strange, some weak, some strong
But sometimes the destiny changed our way
That might be brought the curtain down
Must be a star fall from the sky
It's going to be blind when try to understand
Because I was just a strangers in love

In the book of your heart
I opened the page of chapter one
I just read it through all nights
And I said to myself
That's not really be you
And write the words I want to see
When I reach the last line
It's just empty for me

I've been learning so long
About the things you do
I've been learning so long
About you, about you
We are all alone
That's the way it seems to be
The lights have all gone
There's nothing to come between us

So I used to watch you walk away
Til the road you take would bend
Every little word and secret gone
So I should walk away and run
Better than living in the shadows
There must be reasons why I've got to hide
But there's really ain't no answers to told.


No comments: