"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Eyes of Lost Hopes

Each morning arrives and so much is new
The time's tick-tock, count it day after day
Watching time, you can't explain what it's hurt
These time will change, everyone must grow

All the days that pass me by so slow
All the emptiness inside me flows, all around
Sometimes I am frightened there's nothing
But I'm ready to learn of the power of love

Lost is how I feeling, just now and forever
I lost in dark darkest graves lonely nights
Never wonder where I have been before
Cause it always seems I am so far away

The sound of heart beating louder and more
Like these feeling inside me look so down
And there's no way out to get back as before
When hope is out of my sight, I'm dying

So lift your eyes if you feel you can
Reach for the blue sky and the stars
I figured it out, captured from the sky
Look at the world, where were you stand?



No comments: