"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, March 4, 2012

STOP!

It's been the tenth fucking years
Have you think about your friends?
Don't you care about their life?
Fuck for your time, let em' go
Stop the war and leave the green

We watched the tragedy on TV
Sometimes we did as we were told
We drove the sports  and racing car
And I said I need my Lamborghini
We ohhed and aahed, our last hurrah

STOP!

Well you are great war leader you
Terror is still terror
History's not written in books
Lead the war in silence
Without kind and sympathy

Are we should fighting for control
After all what they've been done
Everytime a smart bomb fell
Make them died in poor scene
Someone else's child dies and on

Hey you, please hear us when we call
You got everything what you need
Leave the middle east at this time
You're just the strangers for us

Wearing the uniform and come to a show
Fuck it all up for you and your worms

Carrying the guns in their arms
With the full of pride and joy
My tears turn to cries
I fucking tired to fight you
Stop the war, I just wanna go home.

No comments: