"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rainbow In The Rain


The sun danced dizzily in the sky
In the late of Saturday evening
Escaping from heat but no more
And I saw the clouds fled away

The heavy rain falling down now
The hopes of mine had run so high
Tried to catch the rain, many times
But it was a moment that I led

And there’s no one knew
The tragedy was in the air
The rain wasn’t a good rain
But thin, scanty, misty rain

But the rain clouds fled away again
Little by little the dark turns bright
Like the moon got sunlight daily
And here the rainbow came over

So I captured the rainbow in the rain
The beautiful one in the huge space
I was staring, enjoying the nice rainbow
Like an eagle fly free in the blue skies.

No comments: