"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, December 19, 2011

Everytime I Look At You

You tell me that you're leaving
And I'm trying to understand
Peoples told me to let it gone
And should take it like a man

But if you gotta go
Then you gotta know
That's killing me anyway
Cause I really love you

Didn't mean to break your heart
There is so much left to say
And I'd don't know what I'd do
If you just go walked away

But everytime I look at you
No matter what I'm going through
No matter what you do
It's easy for to watch you

Let you get inside my heart
This would soon be ending
But I do think about you daily
Cause you're everything to me.

No comments: