"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Still Alive

I believed your every word
And I guess you did too
You take my hand and pull me
Next to you, so close to you
I found one for your kiss
I have a feeling
You don't have the words


I remember little things
You hardly ever do
Tell me why
I don't know why it's over
I remember dinner's one
The walk we took that night
I hope your wish came true
Mine betrayed me


You let my hand go
You fake a smile for me
I have a feeling
You don't know what to do
I look deep in your eyes
Hesitate a while...
Why are you crying?


I lost my patience once
So do you punish me now
I'll always love you
No matter what you do
And now...
I won you back for me
After you gave me a chance
But there is one thing
That you must understand


Don't even scared to say me hi
No more waves goodbye
No more tears to let it falling
But I know the feelings still alive
Still alive.

No comments: