"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dark Time And Farewell

It was coming on me
When I infull of joy
While classic sounds in my ears
And my Sony on my left hand

Have trouble with him
That we never had before
Ooh young boy
How could you treat me this way?

Am I the devil?
Am I is kinda weird?
But who knows?
I don't need no anything from you

Don't you try to stop me,
All I know is I have to go!
When something was gone
They did not return
Now it's up to you
To play a better game
But remember
When you're out there
Don't look back at all!

So the time has come
To say farewell my friend
My friend, I'm leaving you today
The quest is hard, but I must be on my way
Now, don't ask why
Goodbye, my friend
All that is left to say is farewell.

No comments: