"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Little Yaya

Sitting in a corner all alone,
Staring from the bottom of her forehead
When I look into your eyes
I can see how you are beautiful
Can you feel my eyes on you?


But hoping you can see me
Watching the night come in
The dark side of the moon
The moon rising on the sky


Little yaya, oh my dear
How I wish that my Yaya was here
And you can't surprise me anymore
I've seen it all before
But it seems I cannot let you go


And I think that I told you
I'd wait for you forever
And I will not let
Anyone else's holding you
For the first time in my life
Looking in your black eyes
A love comes out to the souls.

No comments: