"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Collapse of Dream

Fake smiles, real tears
No tears to cry no feelings left
Eliminating with a fake life
Last hoorah behind these tears
Lying in the burnt out shell
Calms the crying child
Some sort of nightmarish
Turns and waves goodbye

I have built a bridge or two
It's a long road to across the fires
But the walls are too thick
How strange to choose to end a life
How strange to choose to kill a heart
Fear of the dark, or shame or disgrace
I've tried showing you no weakness
But chose to bulldoze my triumphs

Like a puppy that needs attention
Is it anger or envy, profit or loss
Deep in my heart I do believe
I shall overcome someday
But now it seems have been collapsed 
Oh did you ever seen something bad?
Just let there be more light
Because dreams are the lost hopes.

No comments: