"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, February 17, 2014

Why Does It Always Rain On Me?

For a moment I can't sleep tonight
Everybody saying everything is alright
But still I can't close my eyes
I'm seeing a dark tunnel in my night

This morning is a sunny day
But where have you gone?
Wake up in the morning with smiles
I get the strangest feeling you belong

Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I did wrong when I was 17?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining bright

I can't stand myself anymore
Always ride myself on the storm
Still life goes on in black heavy rains
Maybe til my eyes is closed forever.

No comments: