"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'll Be Back

Many times I've been flying
Trying to find where I've been
Many times I've been a traveler
And I look for something new

Many times I've been in hallucination
I'd take your hand and sang you song
I thought my eyes had seen you standing near
But it shows that you are not here

Many times I've been in dreaming
And we're lay down side by side
Wonder and waiting for the day
Now I feel I'm growing older

Many times I've been in hankering
I just wanna stay with you forever
And I miss you where we've been
I'll be back to love you again...

No comments: