"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This Is Malaysia


There is more things are hidden in earth
To this day that we never know
The eastern country in eastern sea
Our land of birth, Malaysia

The war killed men and women
Day by day just murdering and killing
Hostages got shot and killed
And they lost everything

But now we are the champion
We are free, victory and glorious
By the men that fucking our land
With the bloody helped of warriors

Now we got the soldiers in here
Keeping safe the country from foe
So do I, same as the others
I am a soldier of war

My fucking families died in that war
I liked it better when we were together
Only dancing with my own shadows
And I flew far away across the years

I will return to this land
Rebuild where the ruins did stand
There’s a demon still set free
Lead the country as president

My fatherland is in my heart
And I would stand up for them
No more games they could play
No more war and this is Malaysia.

No comments: