"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Best Gift I Ever Took

One year down without realize
Many more to go to get on top
And I wish in this beautiful day
Happy first anniversary, just begun

Time flies when we're having fun
Together we through the year
Breaking day with love and kind
Immortal without any matters

We live each day like it's our anniversary
Everyday with you it's fun and merry
Today is just a day like any other to us
So we don't have to make a lot of big fuss

Even though you're my greatest treasure
You'll try to give a gift of a equal measure
At the end of the day, it will be your look
That continues the best give I ever took.

No comments: