"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Answer Lies Inside


I can see the hurt behind your smile
For every sign I recognize
Let me be the one to know you best
Let me be the one to hold you up
Let me be the one who understand

Did you know I've lost my way?
Did you feel the pain inside of me?
If I die tomorrow I'll be all right
I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end

I may never find all the answer
I would never understand why
But I always wish you were here
Someone who can walk beside me
Catch and lock me into your heart

It looks like a long way to lift up
It looks like I am coming to stay
How can I hurt you that way
It's the eyes that let me down
I couldn't hide behind what's real

I don't want to be a dreamer again
Cause I can't running away from you
It was just the only pain I felt
Only the lies what's underneath it
And it was the moment that I led

Please don't let the day go by
Just please don't let it end
I'll know whatever you decide
And I can see the hurt in our eyes
When all our dreams seem broken

And summon all your ghost to me
How long on the longest day
Till we finally make it through
The pain inside me got no escape
Just walking with my own shadows.

No comments: