"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Book of Love

No, I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But it's the way the story goes
You always smile but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows, yes it shows

No, I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrows
When I had you there, but let go
Now it's only fair that I should
Let you know, what you should know

This love, the world of dreams
Just when I thought I was over you
And I just can't, go on without you
I've done to ease the pain inside
But only you can stop the rain

How I wish I was next to you tonight
I can wait forever if you'll be there
And the pain that living in your eyes
And if suddenly the moon's gone
Would you ever walk away and wave me

And when you are free, then suddenly
There's room for everyone, yes there is
I would rather hurt myself than make you cry
Nothing left to try, I just can't live a lie
And there's nothing left to say but goodbye

You would never ask me why my heart is so disguised
And I will never tell you everything of what I feel
But losing you is painful and who will love me now
Oh I need all the love that you once used to give me
Oh how much you've ever meant to my life, oh love..

No comments: