"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Friday, August 1, 2014

Money

Money, get away.
Get a good job with more pay and you're okay
Money, it's a gas.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team.

Money, get back
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, it's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet

Money, it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a raise it's no surprise
That they're giving none away.

No comments: