"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Live the Life In the Shadow of the Sun

I remember the sun of our moment time
There's no such hard feeling and pain
The sun was bright and warmth
Feels like when you were born

The ray of the sun touching my face
I can feel the warmth a ray of love
Breathe and run to catch up with the sun but sinking
But the sun's still running on the horizon

The sun beats my face and it's killing me
The past is over and gone, forgive to forget
You know how deep our love could be
There's nothing left to say but goodbye

Now the sun's over
There's no more light
The air is colder
Feel the winter's here

No comments: