"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, September 5, 2011

You'll Miss Me

Hold me, hold me
Never let me go
Until you told me, told me
What I want to know and then
Just to hold me
Make me tell you I'm in love with you

Touch me, touch me
Touch me like you touch me before
Keep me or you'll gonna loose me
Just hold me, hold me tight
Cause I'm in love with you and everyday I say I do

Don't be fooled
Thinking this is the last you'll find
Tell me, tell me that you love me
But they never stood in the dark with you, love
When you take me in your arms
And drive me slowly out of my mind

Kiss me, kiss me
And when you do I know that you will miss me
If we ever say "Oh, love", so kiss me, kiss me
Let me tell you I'm in love with you
And when you do I know that you will miss me.

No comments: