"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Painful Life

Never stop until got sleep
Every time I closed my eyes
I could see the pain came over me
The red shining light getting closer
Dancing with the shadows of me
Until fell and kiss the earth
I am not a dreamer
Never be the one


Fury makes a 'U' in my mind
Around and around
Til' the last goodbye
I am the dying man


No one could be the perfect one
No one and nobody could be
Nobody can say the love words
Rainbow flashed only for just an hours
Run trying to catch up the next lonely days
Even though I tried so hard for many times
To escape from the mountain of loneliness
Nobody could, never and ever
Til' I turns, and waves goodbye.

No comments: