"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dreamer

I am a dreamer
I'm just a dreamer
Who searching for the rain
I dream my life away
The rain's no hope and lose
The rain is harmful and dangerous
It would be nice if we could lived as one


I felt like I would suffocate
There are two of us in the rain
Still fighting for our high hopes
I search the skies
I shade my eyes so nearly blind
I've seen sign of half remember day
I hear the bell that shine
In the space of roaring thunder


I'm just a dreamer of death
It doesn't really matter much to me
The rain is never help and just...
Just want to kill me sometimes
No prayer for the dying


I'm just a dreamer of fantasy
So I... I leaving you in dream of fantasy
Dreaming my life go away
Dreaming my life close to earth
Waiting for the fear of the dark
Then I'm gone... I'm gone, away.

No comments: