"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

AMOHIOL - Part XVII (Letter To My Angel)

Writing memories on this page
You are too far away to be my helper
Writing words that are just for you
I'll let you know what I've been through

It's only you who can understand
The weird turns of my restless mind
I leave for you words written on the sand
Better read them before the wind blew

I find your arms the safest place
And your love the purest of all
It's far too bad, it's for me a disgrace
That remain unforgiven my mistakes

Writing thoughts I want to let you know
That you were and will always be my soul
Being the past still my present
It's you whom I still turn to for love.

No comments: