"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Louder Than Words

I'm lost and alone
It's fast I am growing old
Thought against the day of gold
There is much for me to hold

There is no answer to be found
And so I fall without a sound
It is louder than words
What's more can I say

Wonder what I will become
In everyday of misty dawn
Put the hope of ours so high
It is louder than words

How can I take you to fly
There is much for me to hold
It is our glorious day of gold
That soon will arrives and may come

My heart is louder than words
It's too deep and hard and steel
But too pain to let it be inside
Much more than spoken so let it be.

No comments: