"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Nightwinds


Now wakes the owl, now sleeps the swan
Behold a dream, the dream is gone
Breathing low and the candle dies
Sleepless night and the wind is cold

Every night I turn the light out
The light turn to dream of you
How I wish I could rewind time
How I hate that we're far away

As darkness rolled at night time
As I watch her from my window
So I will follow in her shadow
Summoning my soul to endless sleep

And sunlight bright upon my pillow
In hazy the first ray touch the sky
And I rise like a bird in golden dawn
Then the night winds die
...

No comments: