"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hazy

In the day of bleak and hazy
With the weight of the stones
I don't get an answer, no sign at all
Buried my bone, knew it was crazy

No one will hurt me again
No one will cause me to lie
No one will control me by pain
No one will cause me to cry

I was looking for love like the very first time
Thought there's nothing on earth could arrest me
I know how to survive and knew it was wide
But the love still keeps and never left me

No one will ever manipulate
Make me promise to do or die
No one can make me hesitate
What can I lose if they try.

No comments: