"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, April 13, 2014

This Heart Gone Far

You may feel that I'm a little sick
You don't see me I'm feeling down
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I really am

Your heart's feeling something
But I can't feel what you're feeling
Now your fury is over the horizon
But I can't get on my feet again

I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too?
Or did this heart have been gone far away?
I want you to come back and carry me home
Made me believe what tomorrow could bring

There's no easy way, it gets harder each day
I don't want another goodbye from you
I know you hurt too but what else can we do
Please love me or I'll be gone, be gone...

No comments: