"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Surrender

The hurt doesn't show
But the pain still grows
It hits me just like a runaway train
And blows me away like a hurricane

I trapped but I'm not trapped anymore
Now I'm feeling strong I'm feeling alive
I'm not scared of the dark when I'm in sleep
Because my hopes with all the tears I cried

To the Lord I pray, ask forgiveness
There is no chance to go back again
Now I surrender my soul to the Lord
Shed my tears in my prayer

I see the light when I pray
See the light leading out of darkness
Its shining down still long way to go
And if the sun is arise, will I survive?

No comments: