"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

You're My Angel



Did you know I was so lonely till' I found you
Wonder why the right lady never come
My world is changing, now I've found you
The only one who could make me happy

I still remember the night I was with you
It was a quite night and I would be alright
Hold you tight, touches your lips and kissed you
And we had a great moment in bed

I've been waiting for the right woman
I've been searching for an angel
In between in the dark and in the light
Oh sure you are an angel I'm looking for

Oh baby I just need you, be my guide
Can you feel my heart? It's on you
I've lost you once, would you be mine again?
But I shall return though I'm losing myself. 

No comments: