"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'll Stay


Everyday I think about you
All the time crazy for you
I feel you deep in my heart
Sell my soul only just for you

Your body moves, we feel like one
I want you now more than ever
But then could it be that easy
After all you've said to me, oh why?

You broke my confidence
Took it all, why can't you see
Makes no difference, to you it seems
What happens to me

One way to face, what is true
Life goes on, what else can I do
In my thoughts you'll always be
The only one who could make me happy

Oh darl, you can't use me
Then just up and leave me
And then who will there be 
That can love you like me

I'm not leaving, I didn't leave you
You know I'm gonna make you mine
Your heart is in mine now, I'll stay
How can I'm gonna leave and run.

No comments: