"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rather Go Blind


Something told me it was over
When I saw you drove away from me
Something deep, deep down in my soul
When I saw you waves goodbye to me

Did you know, I would rather go blind
Than to see you walk away from me
I was just sitting here thinking of you
Rebuild the fate for the second time

So you see... I love you so much
Oh babe I'd rather go blind
To not to see you walk away from me
So you see... I miss you so much

So now you're far away from me
It's like loosing someone I love
Now I had to suffer at this moment
To find out who I was at last for you

I wanna hold you and never let you go
So now you see... I love you so much
Oh babe, so I just, I just rather go blind
That I don't wanna watch you leave me.

No comments: