"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, February 11, 2013

Before I Close My Eyes

Before I close my eyes forever
It's time for me to tell you my feelings
I knew the time will take me down soon
Because our days are numbered

I feel like I'm drowning
And I feeling weak now
Everyday I fly through time
Each time I fly with my soul

While you were hanging with someone else
I'm sick to hear and pain blows my soul
Dying to believe in what I heard
All of the dark times, leave it all behind

Every night in a bed I am lying
Beyond the world I am flying
Sometimes I think I am dying
In a dark of night I am crying

It can't be too late for me to say
I do love you more than you know
At night I'm walking with my shadow
I'll wait for you until my last breath

Now I knew the moment had arrived
Arriving late and there I wait for you
Telling you that I still love you as before
Just before I close my eyes forever.

No comments: