"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wings of Love


When I'm close to you, I feel my heartbeat
Telling me that you're the one for me
Darling, I don't understand the reasons
I just know that this was meant to be

And when I look into your eyes I see it
Everything that I've been searching for
Darling, I don't understand this feeling
I just know it's growing more and more

Because I'm falling in love with you
But you say you're not the one for me
Maybe that I am just a dreamer
So I try to make my dreams come true

I lie awake at night and think about you
I wake up to another lonely day
Searching for the answers under the moonlight
All I see is just my shadow is in love with you

Hold on to your dreams
Learn how to fly to believe me
Hold on to your dreams
Wings of love, I fly you one day.

No comments: