"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another Light

It's been a long time since our last saw each other
We were together when we were young
The time and distance has separated us 
Time flies and now I can see you again

Life's seems strange to me since you come back
And it's so hard to trying to say that I love you
Now I know that I can get one more chance
So I don't want to spend too much time for waiting

I want you to come back and be my light again
I am reaching for you, are you feeling it too?
We were getting older but it is not too late
If I knock at your door, will you open it to me?

No comments: