"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Finally Fall

You came into my life
My world suddenly turns crazy
But now everything was changed
You're not someone I know like before

You left me behind with one shot
I may never find all the answer
I may never understand why
The times are changing fast

Perfectly clear how the pain was
Broken heart, of course it was
But it's alright for me right now
Because I am no longer here on earth

Screaming in frustration
My dream is my dream
I'll scream and I'll scream
Writing the story of a life I didn't know

Burning inside, the lights go down
The sacred fire is spreading over the body
Destroying all, so hard to seen
I finally fall to the ground...

No comments: