"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Restless Soul


In the silence night of Sunday
I can see the shadow of the moon
But there's nothing meant to me
Cos' they would make me blind

In my heart and in my eyes
In my soul there's no sign of love
I screams, can you hear the screaming?
When my restless soul is dying

Still think how to treat your heart
And to become immortalized
Your final words caught by the wind
Never to be heard again

I know some men fed you with his words
Everyday I prays to show me a sign
Just want to be with you, it's not a game
Just like when the sun and moon unite

As the moon walk through the nights
Smoothly comes and goes
And I know that my days are number
Getting older and I'll be gone someday.

No comments: