"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Little Time In Train

Train  of Malaysia

I've always been stuck in railway station
There's an unsatisfied behind these eyes
Sometimes I get tired of the waiting
Sometimes I get tired of being in here 

My drink's gone cold at this hottest day
So I took a ride in this coldest train
I can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
I looked around and search the sky

Then that girl walked up straight through
In the aisle of the train and sat beside me
No words to talk, unspoken and pretty quite
My tongue's tight like a stone at the beachside

So what can I do, I can't think what to say
I wanna ask but I don't know where to start
There she waits and looking so very angry
And don't know what I'd do if you walked away

I tried to make you talk and it was working anyway
Tried to say I'm sorry, didn't mean to disturbing you
It's gonna take a little time to knowing you and I
Cos' I thought I have something more to say to you

As the time counted out and it's time for me to go
Asking you the machine name and you gave it to me
Cos' my wish it might not last the day we've meet
Door's opened so it was over and I am off to go.

No comments: