"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Live For Your Pain

She's gone for good
I might get mad at myself
You've done the best you can
You know there have been reasons

I'd climb the highest mountain
I'd cross the seven bluest seas
I've climbed but the bad are behind
And the road is going to be free

With every step I'm coming up
When I'm back you won't be there
Mountain will lead me to your door
But the only thing I feel now is pain

You should see what you did to me
Now I am crying like the heavy rain
You should feel like I felt in these days
Did you know that I live for your pain?

No comments: