"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Loner

The Loner

I know my friend you are alone
Like me sometimes
But... you know?
I'm searching beauty
And my hopes...
In stars...
In flowers...
In snow...

The stars are lightning in my sky

The flowers are shining at me

The snow is cleaning all my mind

My secret it's the sea

When I'm alone I can swim
I'm flying far away
It's so much light in all my dreams
And if I want to play
I'm going to the moon tonight
And I'll steal a star
I'll make a diamond in your life
For you and what you are

Don't cry my friend
And don't be sad
Look! Now we are together
And we will fine a new life
Only for us... forever..!


No comments: