"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, November 15, 2010

AMOHIOL - Part XII (Why I Love You)

I love you
To many reasons
Big and small
All of them are wonderful


I love you
For the special qualities
That make you one of kind
The only one in the world for me
You've got a lot of abilities


I love you
The things that you do
The things that you've done to me
The things that you changed me


I love you
Do you remember your own words?
You said
You're a person who I'm going to be with


I always love you
I smiled in silent time 
And so many ways
You are so beauty to me
You are my heart that I had


You make my brain's turning
To think about yours
The machines doesn't work
If you are always turns it
And his machine could be 
Like a brain of maniac.

No comments: