"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

4-1-4-4-25

I always remember
When the sun going up
I imagined on you
Pardon me
This is not of my love stories
Not for my girl
This is for a father
I didn't talked to him too much
This is like a love turns grey
It feels like my dream are so far
I ain't blaming you
It's obviously are my fault

Daddy, I do love you
Neither I never told you
But that is the truth
You've always in my heart
I miss our conversation when I was young
For all my time
I want to kiss and hug you
But I never could do that
I am shy with you
All I want is just want talk to you
I love you, 4-1-4-4-25.

No comments: