"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Heavy Metal

All the time 
I was sitting on these world
Made me thinking all the time
There's a full of miraclez

And when brozin came to my life
He makes me hunger
To the heavy metal music
And I take this all in my armz

Everyone callz me crazy
And I said it doesn't matter
For me and metal man
Onto the metal way

In the shining dayz
I wish that has someone to feed me
Dont be confuse all this thingz
All it was just to zig-zag our way

Heavy Metal is a chosen way
Heavy Metal makes us calm
Heavy Metal is a part of our life
So come on, take this too babe.

No comments: