"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

AMOHIOL - Part IV (Sink In The Fantasy)

I sat down on the rainy window
My eyes across to the pictures of sky

I miss your voice
As it speaks my name.
I miss your eyes
And how they burn
With a passionate flame

Everything is so wonderful
The whole nine yards
I never felt unhappy
I do happy and joyful
Like a head over heels

You kiss me
And it feels like an angel's kiss
Together hearts full of love!
I know my heart says the truth
Maybe it was me and you?
While I in day dreaming
I heard something like..

[Knocking on the door]

Tokk.. tokk. tokk..

I opened the door
She was standing in front of my door
She smiled and then she said
Hello my dear.

No comments: